Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lucky Me ( Macy Fall Fashion Event Part 2)

So I told you had a great time at the Macy's Fall Fashion Show! I won a 15 minute shopping spree with Robbie Laughlin while he shared tips and helped me spend my gift card! I had to fit it before I bought it.  He was so cool and said that I could wear any color! He also said that everyone needs a little black dress. I needed a new one and we found one! I hope to rock the pieces here shortly and I will post.
Here are the items I ended up with!


Black peplum sheath dress by INC 

I am so excited about my non-leather motorcycle jacket from bar III 


I ended up with these Calvin Klein Kendall pumps after the Rachel Roy purple pumps  did not fit. 



These are the Rachel Roy pumps I wanted.... I got the earrings too! 








3 comments:

Mrs. Collins on October 17, 2012 at 7:13 AM said...

Great pieces. I love anything peplum these days. The Rachel Roy pumps are gorgeous, the CK pumps look very similar and are super chic.

Baby Shopaholic on October 17, 2012 at 1:53 PM said...

You got some cute stuff! Glad you had fun!

Deidre Brownlee on October 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see you rock these items!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews