Thursday, October 11, 2012

Anniversary OOTN

I'm posting my outfit of the night that I wore to dinner last Saturday. You must know that I was disappointed with the weather as it turned rainy and super cold here. I wanted to wear my peplum dress similar to the one I put in my post last week (I won it on shopping spree at Macy's- details to come) but it was not the right weather for me! So I broke out this Hale Bob dress that I purchased last year on Rue la la. Sometimes just a hint of shoulder does the trick!!! Lol! I know I look goofy here but you can see my whole outfit! I am really going to try to get more shots of outfits in the future.

Hale Bob dress
Banana Republic tights
Vince Camuto shoes
Zara earrings

8 comments:

CurlyHead on October 11, 2012 at 7:36 AM said...

Cute!!

Mrs. Collins on October 11, 2012 at 8:54 AM said...

Very pretty!

Tia on October 11, 2012 at 8:54 AM said...

Love the shoulders!

Jayme and Mendi on October 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

Love your outfit!! And happy 10th to you and your husband!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Heather on October 11, 2012 at 6:31 PM said...

You don't look goofy at all - you look slammin!!!!!!!! The cut outs are perfect - this is sexy yet stylish and classic. HOME RUN!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Our Delightful Home on October 12, 2012 at 7:29 AM said...

Love the dress!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on October 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM said...

Love the dress! You look like a doll!

Laura-xo on October 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM said...

You look gorgeous :)

xoxo

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews