Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Anniversary Date Night Style Inspiration

If I had my way, I would rock this whole outfit for date night on our anniversary this year! It will be 5 years on October 6! (Going to Destin as anniversary vacation- more on that later this week)! I want to be sexy and cute! He loves blue and I love peplum so it's a perfect dress! maybe I can find some fly booties like these and suck it up and get the Bebe dress! I will definitely need Spanx on!!!  Tell me what you think!!



Anniversary Date Night

5 comments:

Fashion Pad on October 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM said...

Ohhhh wee! This look will be super sexy. I say go for it. YOLO!!!

Heather on October 2, 2012 at 6:18 AM said...

Ok that dress is just hot. I love it!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on October 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM said...

Love the dress! 5 years already!!!

Mrs. Collins on October 2, 2012 at 9:40 AM said...

Umm heck yea!! Love the dress and those booties are sick and so is the price. :-(

My husband and I have our anniversary coming up on the 10th and I'm trying to find a cute dress as well. Let's see what I find!

Our Delightful Home on October 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM said...

Love the dress and shoes!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews