Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pre-launch Party Prep

So tomorrow is the party! Woot! Woot! I just wanted to share some of the PRE-details!

I am excited to be rocking Suakoko Betty ( if it fits- being delivered today)! She designed an outfit for me after I went crazy over my girl Trina's outfit from her blog NYC Lipstick and High Heels Event! So  I am praying that it fits properly because I am in Memphis and she is in ATL! No time to fly in for a fitting!

I am  also excited and grateful that Kiss cosmetics has sent me some products to include in the swag bags! The gave an abundance of goodies that I think everyone will love! I am ever so grateful!

I am happy that diPR Agency took on this project. This is my first time working with a PR agency and I hope that it turns into a great relationship. While I was searching google for my venue to show my Hubby, I cam across this press release that they put together:



Beautiful People,

Please join us at Metro67's "The Vault" for a glamorous evening of hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, and cosmetics from the brand new makeup boutique Pouts & Winks.

Invited makeup connoisseurs, fashion aficionados, and trend spotters will be treated to one night of endless beauty treatments. Plus, we have gifts galore at the Swag Station, including the ultimate beauty bag for the first 25 guests. 

We'll see you there.

Media/Bloggers/Experts: Are you looking for your personal invite? Email rsvp@dipragency.com BEFORE registering here. Thanks! - dani
Cost: Admit One 0.00 

I am excited to see how it turns out. small turnout or big turnout, I am happy to have taken this step!!

Toodles!



6 comments:

Aura on September 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM said...

I ray that the dress fits!!! Can't wait to see you and I'm very proud of you!!!

Mimi on September 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM said...

Proud of you..proud of all of us for taking these steps!

So wish I could be there to join in the fun but please know my love and well wishes are with you.

Our Delightful Home on September 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM said...

I am so happy for you!!!!! Wishing I could be there... looking forward to seeing lots of pictures!

Mode Haven on September 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM said...

Congrats...I'm sure it will turn out fine! I think I knwo the outfit you are referring to...is the green African print short suit...if so, I love that look as well! Have fun and no matter what stay fabulous :-)!!

Tia on September 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM said...

That's awesome!! I can't wait to hear how well the event turned out! I'm sure you'll look fabulous and everyone will have a great time!

Baby Shopaholic on September 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM said...

I hate I missed it! Can't wait to see pictures!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews