Friday, September 14, 2012

POUTS AND WINKS LAUNCH PARTY RECAP




Hey! I know I am slow to getting this posted but here we go! First, I want to say that I was no longer nervous on the day of and I just said, "it is what it is" and it surpassed my expectations.  I will give you a detailed recap of my event from Fashion's Night Out.

We had a pasta station, fruit kabobs, specialty drinks called A Wink in My Cup and Pouty Mouth, a manicure station, a DIY station (people tried on some of the products), swag bag station, and makeup tutorials.  We gave away 3 items to winners of Twitter , Facebook, and a Twitpic contest.


I wore Suakoko Betty! I was impressed with her work at The Baby Shopaholic's event in NYC and I had to get her to make me something! Loved it! 





Evita, lovely makeup artists offering mini makeovers with Pouts and Winks! 




Roshotta,  makeup artist also offering stunning mini makeovers!
I love this shot of her and Beale Street Chic
Christa from Christa's Delicious Creations supplied the tasty cupcakes that were on point!
Caramel apple, pink velvet, strawberry with strawberries on top, and chocolate.  Check her out on Facebook!

Ray from Ray Ray iFilm who is responsible for these fabulous shots! 

Treshina Brownlee- a superb nail technician and teacher at a cosmetology school hooked up many of the guests with complimentary mini manicures!



Guests enjoying the night! The Vault at Metro 67 is off the chain!
Caterer is Dreams and Desires Catering based here in Memphis. The pasta station was  jumping all night!
Great shot of one of the winning guests, Dominique and my PR agent Dani from diPR Agency! She made this event extra dope! 


Hubby and I
He was running around all night trying to get last minute things for me but we still hit the red carpet! LOL! 



 
Swag Bag Station- Included Kiss Cosmetics, Sinful Nail polish,  and one item from Pouts and Winks!

Kiss Cosmetics sent over these fabulous items to put in the swag bags- the new Kiss premium eyelashes with applicator strings, the strip eyelash adhesive, Kiss Nail dress, and Impress press-on manicure! These items retail for at least $8-$9 a pop each! So this was super to have them sponsor! Try them out! I have on the eyelashes and Roshotta demonstrated how to apply  during a tutorial at the party!



Now for the fantastic video recap that Ray Ray iFilm created!! Please tell me what you think!




Please check out the rest of the photos on my Facebook page! Lovely! 

13 comments:

Tammy on September 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM said...

Too cute. This looks like it was a fab event. Wish i was there

Tammy

Beale Street Chick on September 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM said...

I love the video and the recap!

Thanks for the mention. :)

Again, I had a great time and look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future...

A Haute Mommy on September 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

You look great. Love the top. Looks like that was a successful event.

DeVo on September 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

Wonderul! So proud of you! I have to go purchase some make-up!

tasheanna humphrey on September 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

Congrats Friend/Sis Everything Looks Fab Wish I Could've Been There Maybe Next Time!

Deidre Brownlee on September 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

I love my heels high, my jeans tight, my Pouts glossy and my Winks shimmer/bossy!!

Fashion Pad on September 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM said...

OMG I love that top diva! You look hot and clearly you guys had a ton of fun!

Rhonda on September 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM said...

Thanks everyone!!

Heather on September 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM said...

Looks like an amazing event - you look completely chic and stunning!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on September 17, 2012 at 1:21 PM said...

That video is awesome! Great job Rhonda! So proud of you!

Mimi on September 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM said...

This is how to do it! Great video. You did it!

Nellie on September 18, 2012 at 7:53 AM said...

congratulations you are SO awesome! you did so well I wish I was there to support you!

Our Delightful Home on September 21, 2012 at 6:02 AM said...

Fab Job! Everything looks wonderful :).

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews