Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Old Navy Peeps

Hey all. I snook in Old Navy and picked myself a pair of the Rockstar skinny cords in the sea green color for $19. See my instagram picture below. They are regularly priced $34.50.  Woot Woot! I haven't bought myself any clothing in a minute so I am super pumped to get a deal! They have a few more things that I peeped while there. These are on my radar:





Jersey Pencil Skirt $24.94



Boatneck Dolman Sweater Dress $49.94



Rockstar Skinny Cords in Beach Party Pink $19 
(I should have got this color because I cannot stop thinking about them!) 


Quilted Frost Free Vest for baby  Polka Dot $15


Cheetah Print Sweater Beanie for baby $12.94






1 comments:

Our Delightful Home on September 27, 2012 at 5:55 AM said...

Great find with the cords! The beanie hat is too cute.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews