Monday, September 10, 2012

Motivational Monday

I know. I know. I know. I have been M.I.A.! It's all good though! I will have posts later this week highlighting my launch party for Pouts and Winks.

I am posting this late because I was busy and I didn't have any inspiration. However, after meeting with my friend/hair stylist today, I am super motivated and super inspired. She is a wealth of inspiration and has a wonderful soul! She is easy but firm. You know what I mean? She is powerful but calm. That's what I like. I don't like no boss hog! You know what I mean? Anyways, she taught me something today while we were brainstorming and putting things into action for an event that will be phenomenal once we get all of the missing pieces in line. She taught me to never take NO for answer! That being said, she SHOWED me that today. We made a call to set up a spur of the moment meeting with a
venue manager today. He said he wanted to meet Thursday. I said ok. She said "No, make it work today!" With some coaching, I got us in today!

You will never move forward progressively if you let the door easily close on you. If opportunity is there, you move with confidence and faith and the door will remain open for you. Say the right things at the right time with passion and professionalism and the result of it all is progress!

Thanks Stacy! Let's move!

4 comments:

Aura on September 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM said...

Love this!

Mimi on September 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM said...

Needed this!

Heather on September 11, 2012 at 6:04 AM said...

Amen to persistence! Great job girl and GOOD LUCK!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Our Delightful Home on September 11, 2012 at 6:39 AM said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

I really needed that last paragraph! **hugs** LOL

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews