Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Eden fantasys - Parental discretion advised




While in New York for BlogHer, I visited a booth that I was hearing about called Eden Fantasys (this is how they spell it!) They were giving out toys for couples- I received the c-ring. I am ashamed to say we have not had a chance to try it out yet. I am still unpacking the goodies I got from my trip to New York. That is so sad! A c-ring is designed to support the male part to stay stronger longer and to add pleasure to the already banging experience by adding more stimulation. So the goal is to go a night long, I guess!

Eden Fantasys is not just a one stop shop for sexual toys but they have sophisticated products as well. They have lingerie, body paint, massage oils, books, condoms and so much more!

Some people find it raunchy to talk about this stuff. To be honest, it is a little weird to even mention that I received a c-ring as a gift but we are grown and sex is how we got here! People go through the motions in relationships and marriage and forget to spice it up from time to time. I believe Eden Fantasys is the spice you need!

Here is one of the costumes they have- would you role play?

Bedroom Nurse Outfit $20.99
sale pice

Check out Eden Fantasys for all of your desires and fantasies.



3 comments:

Deidre Brownlee on September 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM said...

I would rock the nurse outfit...this is the only time I need my man's "sugar" high, pulse strong with a slight fever...all in the name of the bedroom salsa!

Fashion Pad on September 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

Oh heck yeah I would definitely role play in this costume. It's super cute!

Mimi on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM said...

I don't have any boobs but I would give it a try!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews