Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts- Shoes, Shoes, and More Shoes

Ok so I never think that I have enough shoes! It's even worse now since I am still 1/2 size bigger than I was before Nadia. I have peeped some cute shoes in the past couple of weeks and I need them! I want them! I have to have them!! Some way, some how!!





Jeffrey Campbell - Get Up Platform Boot $230





Leopard Platform Court Shoe- Zara $99







Vince Camuto Winchell Moto- Ins $198  ( I would definitely wear these with a skirt!)

What do you think? Should I work some overtime to get these? Or at least a couple?


Peace out!! 





5 comments:

xiao mei on August 16, 2012 at 5:13 AM said...

Jeffrey Campbell Boots

Mimi on August 16, 2012 at 7:39 AM said...

Yes Lawd to those Jeffrey Campbells. Yes!! I need those.

Fashion Pad on August 16, 2012 at 9:47 AM said...

I want the Nine West pumps amd those Vince Camuto boots. Hot!

SweetIntent on August 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM said...

the vince camuto boots oooh Lord.... I want these now!

Tammy on August 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM said...

the first shoes.. The JC's are too cute

Tammy

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews