Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursdays Thirsts - Pantone Color Trend

If you did not know, Pantone released the color trend report for Fall 2012 and I love them all!


I think my favorite will be the bright chartreuse. I am a huge fan of pinks and all browns so I need a new color in my life!

Here are some of my thirsts from the these colors as inspiration:



Ralph Lauren Chocolate Leather Jodie Pants 



Rag and Bone Blush Tuxedo jacket 
$495 Blue & Cream



 Issa London Silk Dress 
$550 from Far Fetch


7 for all Mankind Leather Like Jeans 
$189 Piperlime


Plain Jersey Snood in Chartreuse
$32 TopShop



Have you found anything for fall with inspiration from the Pantone colors?



6 comments:

CurlyHead on August 23, 2012 at 6:32 AM said...

Need those orange pants in my life! Nice color line up though.

psychelyn on August 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM said...

Yay, all my fave colors are in for fall :)

Jayme and Mendi on August 23, 2012 at 2:51 PM said...

Loving all of these pantone colors!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

PR_Style on August 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

Love the color line up, Ihave got to have those pants and the scarf.

www.fashionforjojo.com

Dale JaneƩ on August 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM said...

I love that you shared the Pantone colors and those leggings by 7 for all Mankind are so hot. Great post

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Fashion Pad on August 26, 2012 at 8:50 PM said...

I'm in love with Olympian Blue and Ultramarine Green! Loving that Issa dress....gorge!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews