Sunday, August 19, 2012

Motivational Mondays- I'm a cry baby!!!

Ok so I am headed to Nashville for work. Problem is, Hubby works and our Nanny is unavailable on Mondays.... so today is Nadia's FIRST day of daycare and I will be nearly 3 hours away. Hubby will be only 10  minutes or so from it. It's just that I worry so hard. I thought I was a worrywart before a baby, I am worse now. I try to not think of all of the things that can happen but they cross my mind. I feel guilty for working and it should not even be that way!

I cannot wait until I get back and I am only going to be gone a couple of days!! Pray for me!

Have a wonderful Monday.

I hope this is true!!! 




5 comments:

Heather on August 20, 2012 at 6:01 AM said...

Awww not like this is the same - but I totally cried the first time I left Rex at doggy day care :) She will do great - and so will you!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Our Delightful Home on August 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM said...

It's okay... She will be fine. Have happy thoughts :). It is only normal to feel the way you do :).

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

CurlyHead on August 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM said...

Nadi poo will be fine! Try not to worry too much. SuperDad is right around the corner!!

TiaLou on August 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM said...

Praying for you! The first time is always the most difficult...she will be fine :).

Jayme and Mendi on August 22, 2012 at 4:13 PM said...

Hope you are hanging in there!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews