Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivational Mondays... I'm Back!

Morning Buttercups! I am glad to be back from NYC! Not that I did not enjoy myself, because I did! It's because I was gone from Thursday to Sunday and that is a long time to be away when you love someone and I love 2 someones!! LOL! I missed Nadia and Hubby so much by Saturday! It seemed like I was gone for 2 weeks! That is crazy! Although, I was so happy to be with my BFF Trina from The Baby Shopaholic and to meet so many other bloggers that I follow and ones that I plan to follow! This week you will be in for great photos from our BlogHer Conference in New York! We had fun.

But for today, here is a little motivation that I found and wanted to share!



2 comments:

Fashion Pad on August 6, 2012 at 7:03 PM said...

Welcome back woman! I hope I will be able to attend the next blogger conference!

Rhonda on August 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM said...

Me too! It's in Chicago next year! That's where I was born and raised!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews