Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I did survive

I am super sorry for not posting that I survived the first day of daycare experience while I was out of town for work!! I called the center twice and both times they said she was fine and having a ball! She needs this time with other kids and away from the house for new experiences! It's just scary for every 1st experience. Hubby was kind of nervous too but we all made it! Its weird how we worry with a baby now. Thanks for all of the encouraging words on here and on twitter! Stay tuned for my next freak out! Lol!

3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on August 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM said...

How did I miss all this Rhonda? I am sure nadia had a ball!

Rhonda on August 22, 2012 at 11:27 PM said...

I know trina! It happened so fast! I had to go out of town and we did not have anyone to watch her because Nate still had to work. So we may put her in there once a week so we all can get used to it!

Our Delightful Home on August 27, 2012 at 6:07 AM said...

Glab that everything is fine :). I still have those feelings when my little guy goes to new places, and is away from home.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews