Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Couple of Outifts from BlogHer Nightlife

For some strange reason, I do not have many pictures of myself! I need a traveling photographer. It always happens. I can have my good camera all charged and ready but no one to take multiple pictures. Here are a couple of pictures I managed to take of my night outfits.


Trina and I
I wore a Fossil blazer (old) , Old Navy Vintage tee,  Fossil Sequin Mini Skirt, Zara earrings, random bracelet,
I failed to get a shoe pic.  


Tyesha from Diary of a Chic Mommy and I
I wore a one shoulder romper from The Limited (2 years ago),  Earrings from K'Presha Boutique located in Memphis, jeweled bracelet from an Etsy Shop (old)



Full body shot via Instagram



Instagram picture of my wedges from Shoemint- These are the Kimberly style


Toodles!

18 comments:

Jazmine Jade on August 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM said...

Love those shoemint shoes! I saw them and thought how cute but they look even better on!

Tia on August 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM said...

Loved your all black look!

kita on August 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM said...

Loving the outfits and the shoes are cute.

Sojourner Marable Grimmett on August 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM said...

So pretty!

Darrylon Evans on August 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM said...

You ladies look amazing!

Ms. LeBlanc on August 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM said...

OMG, Rhonda I say the SAME THING (abot the camera/Travelig photographer) lol. Very nice looks!

Anonymous said...

Are the Shoemint shoes comfortable and do they run true to size?

Carissa on August 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM said...

Love the Outfit...and SHOES!!! OMG I love them!!!

Rhonda on August 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM said...

True to size and more comfortable than many shoes I own!

Rhonda on August 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM said...

Thanks!!!

Schnelle A. on August 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM said...

SO cute, ALL the alphets! and those shoes! yasss

Tye on August 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM said...

Rhonda it was so real and I enjoyed the little time we had together and I feel like I have know you for years! BTW I love the romper and those heels were to die for..I will see you next year in Chi-town! :)

PR_Style on August 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM said...

Love the hair, love the shoes, love the outfits! You look fab!

www.fashionforjojo.com

Fashion Pad on August 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM said...

You look absolutely fab from head to toe!!! Love all your outfits hunni!!!

Tammy on August 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM said...

you know you killed nyc with your looks.. love it

Tammy

Baby Shopaholic on August 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM said...

You looked gorge all week! So happy to kick it with my bff!

lovingmsnicole on August 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM said...

Loving every outfit but the romper is my favorite! It's so cute :-)

Mimi on August 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM said...

Werk!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews