Friday, July 27, 2012

Won't you tell me how to get, how to get to..

Sesame Street!

I hosted a Sesame Street inspired baby shower for a friend this past Saturday. It's her first child and the nursery is that theme so thats what she got! I have a few pictures below.  My battery died on my camera so they are lacking! I did want to share this cute cake and cupcakes from Sprinkles and Cream and my baby shower punch!!



Flavor was blue velvet! 

Baby Shower Punch 
Mom to be in blue on right
Bookends made by AJ Craftworks of baby's initials
(She can make anything! This doesn't do her justice so check out her facebook fan page!
Favor table 
Cake table - Diaper cake, cupcakes, and regular cake





Baby Shower Punch Recipe

Blue Kool-aid ( 8 ounces)
White grape Juice ( 12 ounces)
Rainbow Sherbet ( 8 scoops)
7UP (2 Liter)

Place ingredients in bowl in this order.
Pour 7UP over each scoop of sherbet slowly until suds appear all over bowl and you are done!!


7 comments:

Heather on July 27, 2012 at 5:16 AM said...

OMG this is too cute! When I have a baby I want you to host the shower :) Seriously those cupcakes are beyond adorable... nice work girl!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jayme and Mendi on July 27, 2012 at 8:02 AM said...

That has got to be the cutest cake!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nellie on July 29, 2012 at 6:37 PM said...

Everything looks so pretty! That juice drink looks yum too! :)

Georgina on July 30, 2012 at 7:58 AM said...

I love the theme/cake/punch (EVERYTHING!) You ladies did such a wonderful job :)

Fashion Pad on July 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM said...

This is too cute!!! Love the decorations and that punch looks yummy!

Mode Haven on August 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM said...

this is very cute...love the cake and I know that punch was good..lol!

Our Delightful Home on August 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM said...

Great job with the theme. Love the cake too!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews