Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

I very seldom speak about home decor but it is one of my things! Not to say I am an interior designer or even can do any of it, I just like nice stuff. We have been in our home for 5 years and I have yet to decorate! We have the basics and mostly modern pieces but it is far from designed.

If I could remodel, redecorate, and upgrade my home.. these would be the inspiration.


We have the low bedding now but this looks so good with the dark walls!

Yes, Yes,Yes!!


Modern art

Modern bedroom with clean lines. Peep the light fixture. Love this!

Myriad of Color from I.O. Metro $299

These chandeliers are the bomb!!

Are you thirsting for any modernization to your pad?


3 comments:

kita on July 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM said...

I am. We have been in our home for over 6 years and our living room is empty we did decorate the den but that's it. I am old fashioned so I am not into the modern designs of today but some of them do look good.

Fashion Pad on July 12, 2012 at 6:26 AM said...

I definitely want to remodel the cabinets in my kitchen and bathrooms. However, that gray room in the first pic is so hot I'm now considering repainting mine, lol.

Nellie on July 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM said...

Wow these are pretty gorgeous! I have so much updating I want to do, but simply not enough time. Those chandeliers are so awesome!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews