Monday, July 2, 2012

Random ramblings



I am so sorry I have been M.I.A. for a few days. So much going on. So many things on my mind. Some days I am super exhausted from just thinking about things. I will take to blogging about some of it before I go insane. First of all, I am back and forth about having another baby. I want her to have a sibling because I look at her playing alone and I feel sad. I always wanted 2 children but after my "near death" delivery I am a little leery and weary about it. Time has healed some of the fear but it is still there.  If I do have another, I want to do it after she is one but soon because I am too old to be around here raising all of these kids!! LOL!

Secondly, I am in high stress season in my job. I am a perfectionist and when I cannot get things accomplished that they want me to, it wears on me. Being a pharmacist is awesome but being a pharmacy manager is becoming old. I am having a hard time deciding which direction to go. I love my schedule and the proximity to my home from the work location. These things are major deal breakers when you have a child. I did not care before.

Lastly, I want to do so much. I am horrible at time management but I am a great planner.  I get things done but I rush. That's getting old too. I am trying to keep my commitments that I make but it is hard with so much going on.

I do not want to bore you with my stuff but I had to document. I will come back to this in a few months and hopefully there is some resolve!

On another note... I am super excited about BlogHER 2012!! Hope to meet some of my blogger buddies there!! The downside is I have not lost any weight so I guess I will wear moo-moos!!



10 comments:

Mimi on July 3, 2012 at 12:42 AM said...

Girl bye on the Moo Moos!!! We are going to have a blast. I was putting together some outfits this evening.

I so feel you. I have so many things floating in my mind right now. I don't even know what they truly are. It's like a bunch of scribble scrabble and wouldn't you know one of them is whether or not to have another baby...sigh.

But we both know it will all work itself out!

winetastegirl.com on July 3, 2012 at 7:28 AM said...

That does sound scary about your delivery but having siblings is so much fun for you and your little girl! I hope everything works out:) As for the Lime A-Rita, try it...I think it taste more like a margarita with some fizz than beer. It's really good!
www.winetastegirl.com

Jayme and Mendi on July 3, 2012 at 7:53 AM said...

I definitely think writing things down can sometimes help clear your mind and the right thing for your family will happen. And have fun at BlogHer! Sure you will look fabulous!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Mrs. Collins on July 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM said...

I too think about having another one, yes even after 40! I was a teen mom and so having my 2 year old so much later it's like starting over and she doesn't have a sibling to play with. Hubby and I are not on the same page. :-(

I'm sure you will work things out with work!

kita on July 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM said...

I think we all have thoughts going in and out of our heads from time to time. I love my evernote for that if I have an idea I just jot it down in their and I can always come back to it at a later date.

Emma Kershaw on July 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM said...

I'm feeling exactly the same as about having another baby, my first delivery was horrible and I swore I'd never do that to myself again but I don't want my son to be an only child, it's a tough decision isn't it :) xx
Beauty by Emma

Cecilia on July 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM said...

Oh Rhonda. I totally feel what you're saying. I'm not so sure about the pharm mgr thing either. I think I would give up the role if I thought I could stay at my current store. I guess we just have to keep plugging along.
Hugs!

Rhonda on July 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM said...

Thanks Cecilia! I'm going to keep plugging along! Lol!

Rhonda on July 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM said...

It's tough but I think with supportive husbands and or boyfriends it will be ok!

Baby Shopaholic on July 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM said...

I feel you about # 2! Not sure what I am going to do either. My mind is clogged with stuff! Hard for me to sleep.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews