Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Old Navy, Baby Gap, Target- Baby Shopping Haul

I went shopping with my BFF a couple of weeks ago and then on my own a few days after that.  I predominantly purchased for Nadia since I am in the process of losing weight to fit into anything! Everything was on sale! That's how I roll. I wanted to share these with you because she cannot go out and show them off being that it is too hot here in Memphis and she has been a little under the weather!

Colorful leopard leggings $5 Target 
Starfish tee $5 Target 

Star bright shorts $5

Doggie tee $5 Target

Fashion top $5 Target 


Butterfly ruffle top $3.99 Baby Gap ( Original Price 16.99)

Shorts Baby Gap $7.99 (Original price $26.95)

Mermaid tank $3.99 Baby Gap (Original Price $19.95)

Empire wait eyelet dress Baby Gap $8.95 (Original Price $29.95)

Swimsuit $9 Old navy 

Hello Kitty Swimsuit $9 Old Navy

Polka Dot Swimsuit $6 Old Navy

Some of these are for next summer but I loved them and they were great buys! What do you think?



3 comments:

CurlyHead on July 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

Cute stuff! Be sure to take pics of her in the outfits!!

Mrs. Collins on July 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM said...

Great finds! I have not shopped for Madison in a while but I've seen so many great pieces for fall.

kita on July 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM said...

Great finds I need to be buying summer stuff for next year cause it's almost fall and that means a whole new wardrobe.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews