Monday, July 9, 2012

Motivational Mondays

LET'S  START THIS WEEK OFF RIGHT!!!






IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO.... DO IT!  IF IT COSTS MONEY THEN WORK EXTRA AND SAVE MORE, THEN DO IT. IF IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE ELSE MAD, THEN THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE IN YOUR CIRCLE RIGHT NOW.  IF IT'S FEAR THAT STOPS YOU, DO YOUR BEST TO OVERCOME IT BECAUSE FEAR IS THE MURDERER OF OUR MIND AND DESIRES. 


I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO COMPLETE MY MASTERS IN FASHION BUT IT IS SUPER EXPENSIVE THROUGH ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY! SO I AM LOOKING INTO SOME OTHER OPTIONS. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO MANY THINGS BUT MONEY AND FEAR HAVE BEEN MY DECISION MAKERS. 


WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO BUT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE HAS HELD YOU BACK?


HAVE A PRODUCTIVE WEEK!!

Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. ~ Napoleon Hill


4 comments:

Heather on July 9, 2012 at 5:56 AM said...

Happy Monday girl! let's see... I would be way more adventurous - sadly I'm a total risk averse person, so no bungee jumping or sky diving for me ;)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Mode Haven on July 9, 2012 at 11:46 AM said...

Happy MOnday...I would make a step to be my own boss now and hope to do so by next year and start on my masters as well.

Georgina on July 10, 2012 at 5:17 AM said...

You're so right! There is no day like today to start accomplishing our dreams! One of my dreams is monetize my blog to the point where I can freelance completely (I've started writing reviews, ghostwriting etc). I would love the opportunity to do sponsored travel and take a few journalism classes also. So I'm DOING it and it's so exciting :)

Fashion Pad on July 10, 2012 at 10:51 PM said...

Right now Time is my biggest opponent. It hates on me considerably and all I ask is that it give me a couple extra hours in the day to get the things I want to achieve, done.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews