Tuesday, July 31, 2012

High Buns and Platforms




I love high buns! Tight, loose, messy or big...I love them all.  Here are a few inspirational pictures of some gorgeous faces with hot high buns!








I am feeling these platforms too!




Christian Louboutin Ulona Platform Sandals




Vera Wang Platforms






Prada Peony Suede Platform Sandals 
( I have some Vince Camutos like these that I will rock in NYC, so pictures  will be posted of mine with my outfit posts)

I think both of these give a 70's vibe that is super cute!!

Are you into High buns and platforms?



7 comments:

Mrs. Collins on July 31, 2012 at 9:17 AM said...

I'm loving those prada platforms! I hate the way I look with my hair pulled back. I think it's because I have the smallest size head ever! lol My sister on the other hand can work a high bun!

Jayme and Mendi on July 31, 2012 at 2:08 PM said...

Love Kim's messy bun!! And the platforms...YES!:-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Santana said...

Target has some Imitations of the Prada ones!

Mode Haven on August 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM said...

I Love Kim's nonchalant pony with those Louboutins...great picks!!

Jazmine Jade on August 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM said...

I love the high bun! I can't wait until my hair is a few inches longer so i can rock a big one!

Ag on August 6, 2012 at 5:11 AM said...

Ashanti's earrings, I just fainted!! They are gorgeous!!!

esion on June 9, 2014 at 9:48 AM said...

cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping. http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com
Christian Louboutin 12CM Champagne Rhinestone Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Rhinestone Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Gray Rhinestone Pumps

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews