Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birchbox vs. Glossybox

I am a sucker for boxes and memberships! I just recently signed up for Glossybox and I have been a member of Birchbox for a few months now. These are nmonthly beauty boxes of high end samples that you can try out at home!



Glossybox is actually a gloss box! I love the feel of it!
Birchbox on the right.

This month's Birch box was inspired by Glamour
 celebrating the five senses of summer!
Inside my Birchbox!
Earbuds, Live perfume sample by Oscar de la Renta, Carribean Kiss lipstick by Laura Geller,
Ahava purifying mud mask,  and  sheer glo by Manna

The lipstick color is very soft and nude with some metallic. Cute!

I cannot wait to try this mask. I have been battling some skin issues
after I stopped nursing and returning to the birth control. It is hormonal.

Inside my Glossybox! Big stuff!

A conditioner by Wella- i have heard about this company and I am super
pumped to try it.


I might give this away as I am into waxing now! Who knows?

I will try this this weekend! Hope it makes myy lashes dramatic!



Inside print of the Glossybox! So cute! What can I do with it?


I love both boxes. You pay more for Glossybox ($21) per month and Birchbox ($10) so I guess it equals out. Are you a member?


4 comments:

Heather on July 18, 2012 at 6:13 AM said...

I haven't tried these - and I've heard mixed reviews.. but it's definitely a fun surprise each month to see what you get!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on July 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM said...

I got the same birch box as you. It was good this month.

Nellie on July 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM said...

I am not a member, there are so many of these cute services out there! You got some cute stuff though!

Santana said...

I like both!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews