Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts- Party Dress Edition



It's soooooo hard to wear things that you already have in your closet even if they still have tags on them and you were super excited when you bought them! Getting ready for an event, you want to feel new and fresh and hot!! Here are some of my favorite party dresses that I have come across. I wish I could afford them all!

Lace Inset Shift Dress 
Sheri Bodell
$305

Pearl Butterfly Back Dress
Dorothy Perkins
$89



Naven Party Dress in Pop Pink
The Trend Boutique
$391


MultiColor Triabl Sequin Mini Dress
Antik batik
$367

Madison Marcus Sequin Dress
Bloomingdales
$328

Mesh Insert Skater Dress
TopShop
$90.00

Which one is your favorite?


10 comments:

mimika on June 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM said...

wow love all those dresses! thx for sharing :)

pls check out my blog too! I'm having a shiseido giveaway now:

http://mimikaayu.blogspot.ca/2012/06/shiseido-perfect-whip-foam-cleanser.html

Cafe Fashionista on June 21, 2012 at 7:36 AM said...

OBSESSED with the Naven Party Dress in Pop Pink - such a gorgeous aesthetic and color! :)

Fashion Pad on June 21, 2012 at 7:41 AM said...

I can't decide between the Dorothy Perkins dress and the one from Topshop. Both are too fab!!!

Mrs. Collins on June 21, 2012 at 8:53 AM said...

I am loving the Naven hot pink dress and the Dorothy Perkins dress.

Jayme and Mendi on June 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM said...

We love them all but really love that tribal sequin dress!! Can't go wrong though!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Baby Shopaholic on June 21, 2012 at 12:36 PM said...

All are cute, I love that sequin dress!

Juicy Carter on June 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM said...

I like them all but I REALLY love that last one. Very cute!

Heather on June 22, 2012 at 6:23 AM said...

Hello tribal sequin mini dress.. you belong in my closet :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Nellie on June 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM said...

itching for that pearl dress. Trying to talk myself out of buying it...can we say impulse buy? smh.

Mode Haven on June 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM said...

I looove that Dorothy Perkins Dress!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews