Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

I was messing around on Polyvore and decided to use a cute template to bring my thirsts to you today! I am so in love with  these items that I need to claim a financial overload coming my way. I love to shop but it's hard when you have bills and responsibilities!! Oh how I wish I had a million bucks! Yes I would help some folks but I would enjoy the rest... Oh and pay all of my debt!

Enjoy!!

Thursday's Thirsts


Sweetheart neckline dress
$92 - topshop.com

Christian Louboutin strappy sandals
$1,095 - net-a-porter.com

Christian Louboutin high heels
€547 - ekseption.es

Mulberry leather satchel
$1,200 - lagarconne.com

Marc jacobs handbag
€798 - veryeickhoff.com

Nails Inc beauty product
£11 - debenhams.com

Triple Clover Pendant
$10 - baublebar.com

Laura Mercier face powder
$34 - nordstrom.com

Laura Mercier beauty product
$125 - saksfifthavenue.com

Kelly Thompson Postcard Pack - Mixed
$25 - superette.co.nz

9 comments:

Sophie Wilson on June 7, 2012 at 3:37 AM said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Beautiful Polyvore <3

http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

http://styleicon97.polyvore.com/

CurlyHead on June 7, 2012 at 3:48 AM said...

Cool layout! Cute stuff! Wish I had a million bucks toooo!

EMA on June 7, 2012 at 5:55 AM said...

These are all so fun and cute!

http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

winetastegirl.com on June 7, 2012 at 6:46 AM said...

Oh I love all those items you pulled but especially that Marc Jacobs bag! Thanks for your sweet comments on my Chambray post today:)
www.winetastegirl.com

Baby Shopaholic on June 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM said...

Cute! I need to lear how to make those

Cecilia on June 7, 2012 at 11:42 PM said...

Debt? What's that? Lololololol. Such is the life of a pharmacist I suppose.

Beauty Make Up Addict on June 11, 2012 at 12:54 AM said...

Love your blog hun. Great post.
Now following you.

My Blog:
BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

MariaSelf on June 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM said...

yet another great combination!!!

Blogger on January 14, 2017 at 7:11 PM said...

Shop For Genuine Gucci Handbags Online.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews