Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sparkle

Hey! I do not know if you guys have seen the preview for the remake of Sparkle- starring the late Whitney Houston and the gorgeous Jordin Sparks. My boys Derek Luke, Mike Epps, and some other familiar faces. I am planning on making a girls night out of it.

Sparkle premiers August 17. Looks full of emotion but good acting. I'm excited to see Whitney in her last acting performance. I did notice that she looked bad and you could tell she was struggling through some things that the makeup artists could not correct. Nonetheless, she was amazing and I hope for rave reviews. Here is a clip:




Will you be going to see Whitney?

2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on June 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM said...

This may be a hard movie to watch!

Nellie on June 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM said...

I absolutely will be going! I can't wait. I love Jordin Sparks too, so I hope her acting debut won't be overshadowed by nippy.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews