Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational Mondays

Another day, another dollar! Happy Monday all! Hope you enjoyed Father's Day if you celebrated with any father in your life! I worked but I made sure Hubby had a beautiful day! I have not really celebrated since my grandfather passed over 16 years ago - never had a relationship of any sort with my father but hey there are many more blessings that were given to me to fill that void.

Did you guys know that June 8 was National Best Friends Day?!! I did not! I am super mad that it has passed but I want to do something fun next year! Look it up, I am not making this up!

I also want to shout THANK YOU to all of my followers and new followers. I hope I continue to meet new people here and grow as  a blogger as well an individual. It is fun for me!

This is really a random housekeeping post!

Follow me on Instagram- looms77
Follow me on Twitter @loomslidslayers
Like on Facebook here
Sign up to follow me via BlogLovin and Google Friend Connect on the left of this post

GO MIAMI HEAT!!! I really want LeBron to win a ring... I know there are many Heat Haters out here  but don't hate me!! LOL!


Have a great week!


2 comments:

Heather on June 18, 2012 at 6:01 AM said...

National BF Day? How did I miss that! Glad to know in the bloggasphere :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

kita on June 18, 2012 at 8:41 AM said...

Never heard of National BF day wow I will make sure I do something next year. Glad you had a great fathers day weekend.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews