Sunday, June 10, 2012

Motivational Mondays

Happy Monday! I am happy to be heading home to by lovebugs (hubby and baby Nadia -if you didn't know). It's crazy how much I missed them.

Today, is a different type of motivational Monday. I need to know what some of your routines or techniques to healthy living. I want to take on a full life of healthy habits but I am not that chick! I love dessert! I don't enjoy working out but I will. I love food that makes me happy and full and it's been hard to find that fulfillment with salads, veggies, and fish! However, the past week I've avoided fried foods and refused desserts more times than not! I wanted some buffalo wings really bad but I overcame that desire.

I just want to hear what you do or what you go through. I want to have a long life - free of illnesses and obesity. At the moment, I need to lose 15 pounds. I want to be around and enjoy all facets of life. Is that your outlook for motivation?

1 comments:

Fashion Pad on June 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM said...

My motivation is getting into the clothes that I want to wear, as well as staying free of diabetes and hypertension. I still suck with this food moderation thing, lol, but I'm making really good improvements in my dietary choices. Working out.is not a problem anymore so my only cryptonite is food.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews