Monday, June 4, 2012

Motivational Mondays

After what seemed liked a short vacation to my hometown to visit family, I have come to this outstanding conclusion that you should treat yourself! I mean, what a remarkable discovery with noteworthy results!!! LOL!

Seriously, I had a new experience at King's Spa and Sauna with one of my BFFs Friday night. It is a 24 hour holistic establishment that provides opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. While there are only 2 in the U.S., Chicago happens to be home to one. It is not like other spas in any way! Let me just say that it is a whole new world.

I went into the showered, went into the steam sauna, soaked in the warm pool of herbs and jasmine and then enjoyed my services of a full body scrub and deep tissue massage. My body feels like a baby now! After that I met with my girl and had a meal then enjoyed the sauna rooms. There are many that target different areas of body, mind, and soul. I chose to go to the charcoal room- restricts the growth of bacteria and helps with skin conditions (my acne has been acting up), the salt room- eliminates unnecessary waste and rejuvenates the skin, and the amethyst room- frees your mind.

"King Spa & Sauna is Korean inspired with its Jjim-Jil-Bang spa organization. Jjim-Jil-Bang spas have become apart of Korean family and community culture used to relax and de-stress. The King Spa & Sauna has grabbed the attention of the American media and public with it's globally competitive new concept of a family oriented well-being sauna and spa, offering a complete sauna experience with 9 unique healing sauna rooms, acupressure massage for body and foot, and movie theatre. "




After my experience, that I was hesitant to try, I am looking forward to going again. I feel so rejuvenated and I needed that! 


So treat yourself to something like a spa day or just a massage. If you are in Dallas or Chicago, make this a girl's night out! It is something to remember!




3 comments:

Rachael on June 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM said...

Wow, sounds like an absolutely amazing weekend! Jealous :)

xoxo,
Rachael

Mimi on June 5, 2012 at 7:10 AM said...

They have something similar here. I've been meaning to try it out but no one wants to go with me :-(

Nikesha said...

Wow sounds delightful...i will have to try it out

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews