Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Face of the Day fail

Ok I tried to get some shots last week for a simple face of the day post.... I did not get any good shots but I will still show! Excuse the hair... 2 frenchbraids was how I was feeling that day! I will get better!

Products used:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
MAC studio fix concealer nc45
NaRs blush in Orgasm
Pouts & Winks Imagination eyeshadow palette
Pouts & Winks long lasting lip gloss in Sweetie Pie
Maybelline Volume Express Falsies mascara

Pouts & Winks products can be found at my online boutique at www.poutsandwinks.com Go under Shop to view current products!

13 comments:

Juicy Carter on June 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM said...

This is a nice pick, your makeup is really pretty! =) I'm on my way to hunt down that lip color now. Lol

Ashley on June 13, 2012 at 4:22 PM said...

I don't think it was a fail at all you look pretty!

I just followed, follow back?
I'd really appreciate it :)
http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

Nikesha said...

I like that face...i may have to duplicate, lol! Not to much or to little makeup...very cute!

Nikesha said...

I have the imagination eye shadow but dont think i have the lip gloss.

CurlyHead on June 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM said...

LOVE!

Nellie on June 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM said...

gawjus! werk!!! Ive always wanted some laura mercier tinted moisturizer!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Santana

Joy Shana on June 14, 2012 at 3:26 AM said...

pretty look,love ur lipstick color
http://shana-style.blogpot.com

Heather on June 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM said...

Oooh pretty eyes! And your hair looks awesome - I love it!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

ArtsySisters on June 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM said...

Wow- looks great!

Mimi on June 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

You look great!! I'm stealing the two french braids!!

I think I need some of that lipgloss!

Baby Shopaholic on June 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM said...

So cute! Every hair style you rock look cute!

Sabrina on June 15, 2012 at 2:59 AM said...

You are seriously so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews