Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You Gotta Act Like a Lady.....

Have you seen Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man?  It is a great movie. It actually surpassed my expectations. I think the acting was really good. Some of you may disagree. If you haven't seen it, see it. If you have been a few relationships, overcome the drama, or even had friends that confided in you their issues then this flick will keep you interested.  I will not go into detail because I know a few of my friends have yet to go see it.
Anyhow, I loved all of the hairstyles in the movie. I wanted to showcase those here.




Taraji P Hensen


Megan Good



Gabrielle Union

Regina Hall

This was the first time I actually liked all of the hairstyles in a movie. I have got my hair highlighted but now I need a cut or style! I really like the bob on Taraji and the short do on Megan Good.

Maybe after I sculpt this body with the P90X that Hiubby and I started yesterday, I will do a cut! I don't know. Anyhow, who's hairstyle is your favorite?

11 comments:

Fashion Pad on May 2, 2012 at 7:01 AM said...

Girl I Loved thay movie. Was sad to see it end, LOL. I totally agree with u...the acting was great amd the movie also surpassed my expectations. And Taraji's hair made me want to abandon the natural hair journey, LOL.

Ana QueenBee on May 2, 2012 at 7:49 AM said...

The hairstyles in the pics are hot, I love Meagan good's hairstyle the most, it compliments her face well.

anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

Baby Shopaholic on May 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

I love Regina Hall w the weave. I think Taraji hair would look great on you. I think you would get tired of Megan Good hair.

Mrs. Collins on May 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

I love Taraji's Bob! I haven't seen the movie yet, need to find a babysitter asap!

Mrs. Williams on May 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but thinking maybe the hubbs and I will get out to see it this weekend.
Taraji's hair is always on point when I see it, she was on Wendy Williams the other night and she looked flawless!!

SweetIntent on May 2, 2012 at 3:44 PM said...

I saw the movie and loved it too... each one of the leading ladies looked great

Cecilia on May 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM said...

Gabrielle Union's hair is gorgeous!!! Haven't seen the movie though but love the picture.

Paris on May 3, 2012 at 12:46 AM said...

I love Gabrielle Union's hair! I heard the book is amazing; so I am sure the movie will be fabulous as well!
And congrats on starting the P90X! I have only heard good things about it :)

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

J'Adore Fashion on May 3, 2012 at 8:15 AM said...

I love that movie--I can't wait to buy in when it comes out!

Ps: you are a pharmacist. It is weird the after my masters in MBA/Finance, I am planing on doing Pharmacy...any recommendation for starters?

Thanks for stopping by sweetie

xoxo
Stella

Collections on May 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM said...

Dying to see this movie it looks hysterical.

Collections

Carissa on May 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

Loved the Movie as well!!! I agree with the very first comment, Taraji's hair was beautiful and made me want to cut and perm mine as well!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews