Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scandal

So if you follow me on Twitter, you may know that Scandal was the highlight of my tv drama series this season! I was surprisingly satisfied with the acting, the story, the characters, it all! If you have not heard of Scandal, it is a American political thriller series created by Shonda Rhimes, who is also the creator of Grey's Anatomy (one of my favorites) and Private Practice. Stars of Scandal include Kerry Washington, Columbus Short, Tony Goldwyn to name a few!

I am ecstatic that it got picked up for second season!

Kerry Washington is amazing to me! I already thought she was beautiful and well spoken. Many disagree with me.





Check out the following clip of the highlights of the past premiere season. Will you be tuning in for the next season? I cannot wait!!





9 comments:

Fashion Pad on May 29, 2012 at 5:53 AM said...

I've heard many great things about this show! I hope I'm able to check it out next season :-)

Heather on May 29, 2012 at 6:02 AM said...

I haven't seen this - but I love Kerry Washington... she is stunning :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jayme and Mendi on May 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM said...

I think she is fabulous and can't believe that I didn't watch this show. I will have to catch up!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

CurlyHead on May 29, 2012 at 8:10 AM said...

Yeah buddy!! Can't believe you picked that clip to show (wait, yes I can)! LOL!!

Baby Shopaholic on May 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM said...

This is only like the best show ever! Period!

KGChrissy on May 29, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

This is my favorite show. I love it so much I pre-ordered season 1. Can't wait for season 2 I need to know who is Quinn and tons of other things.

Rhonda on May 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM said...

Right!! I need to know who Quinn is too! I'm going to pre-order season 1 also!

A Haute Mommy on May 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM said...

Thanks for following my blog and your kind words. I really appreciate it. I haven't seen this show but I've heard about it. I have to check it out.

Georgina on May 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM said...

I LOVE Kerry! I really enjoy watching this show too :)

I definitely need to catch up on eps though! I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday xo

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews