Monday, May 14, 2012

Motivational Mondays





Treat people the way you want to be treated!

I wanted to share this with you all since I have been having to extend it to others for the past few weeks. No matter how someone has been towards you in the past, be a bigger person and think of how you would want to be treated in that instance. There have been times when I should have cursed someone out, or not helped them out, or erased them from my world but I didn't! (now I have in some cases but those do not apply today!)

Picture from Pinterest




6 comments:

PR_Style on May 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

I love this. This is so true. If we just took the time to be a little more kind and be the bigger person, those who are bitter and enjoy making everyone around them miserable will eventually see how ignorant their being.

Cecilia on May 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM said...

So true Rhonda. This is one of my mantras especially if I'm having a grueling day at the pharmacy!

Carrymel on May 14, 2012 at 9:22 PM said...

Advice that everyone needs to follow, all the time! :)

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on May 15, 2012 at 5:42 AM said...

Good post. I refuse to let anyone be the catalyst that sends me to hell. I try my best to represent Jesus in all that I do!

TiaLou on May 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM said...

This is so true! There are instances I look back on and wish I would have kept my mouth closed. I can't change those times, but I can act differently now :).

4-LEXI on May 16, 2012 at 6:21 AM said...

Extremely important quote, I live by it. You now have a new follower. Thanks for sharing.

Bobbie

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews