Monday, May 21, 2012

May's Gossip Girl Birchbox

I know this super late as May is almost over but I wanted to share my much anticipated Gossip Girl Inspired Birchbox. I don't usually post but I wanted to share this one!

You will notice that one item is missing! I gave my nanny the perfume sample! It was Arquiste- a full size bottle cost $165! So she came up! Lol!

The Caudalie hand and nail cream feels fantastic but I don't care for the after scent!

I haven't tried the Fusion Beauty Lipfusion or the Ojon restorative conditioner yet. Sorry!

I plan on writing a note to someone with the cute stationery!

Did you get a Birchbox?

3 comments:

Stacie on May 22, 2012 at 12:23 AM said...

I was super jealous of this gossip girl box! Amazing.

Jayme and Mendi on May 22, 2012 at 8:26 AM said...

You got some great stuff!! Caudalie and Fusion Beauty...nice!! I haven't seen anyone else with this particular box!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Anonymous said...

nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews