Friday, May 11, 2012

A letter to Nadia

Dear Nadia.. I can't believe I'm a mommy! We have come a long way in such a little time. From my swollen body, you trying to come on Labor Day, and the sleepless nights after you came! So you see we named you Nadia after all of the votes and deliberation. Actually, your daddy named you and that's a story for another day. It seems like you are growing too fast! 6 and 1/2 months already. You have changed our lives. I cannot imagine life without you now. You light up your daddy's eyes everyday. I cannot wait to see what the next 6 months bring. I am already planning your birthday party! I'm a planner if you didn't know! So get ready- we have a lot of things to do in this life! Daddy and i have done the best we can as we are first time parents! We love you so much and will do anything for you. Never forget that.

Love mommy.


I found the letter I wrote to her last year before she was born- if you care to read!

A letter to my unborn child
Dear Chloe, or Nadia, or Laila, or Brooklyn.... We have not decided on your name yet but we are getting close! I want you to know that we are so excited for your arrival. We are slowly but surely getting physically ready and trying our best to get mentally ready. It's a process. Mommy and Daddy want to be great parents to you and we want you to love us as much as we love you. It's a rough world out here with so much hate, greed, and deceit but there are so many great things to look forward to in the midst of all this craziness. We know we won't be able to protect you from every thing that comes your way but we will try. There are so many people that love you already and they don't even know you! Isn't that amazing? They had been waiting for you to be conceived so that they can share their love with you like they have with us. You will have a beautiful cousin to grow up with and to get in trouble with! I cannot wait til she meets you. Right now you are kicking the crap out of me and I cannot sleep but I miss it when you don;t kick me... .. Daddy wants you to know that he is going to be mean and you won't like him but he swears it's for your own good! I want you to know that I love to shop and I hope you do too! Well I will say good night for now.... I love you so much already!!!!!


I'm a mommy!

Hope all you mothers out there have a beautiful and blessed Mother's Day! Much love

9 comments:

CurlyHead on May 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM said...

Awe! So sweet. Happy Mother's Day Rhonda!! Enjoy the day with Nadia and Nate! Love & miss yall!!

kita on May 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM said...

I love it I think I did one also I need to find it. Happy Mothers day to you.

Tish Porter on May 11, 2012 at 11:16 PM said...

Happy Mother's day. Enjoy your first year of being a mom and many more to come. You have done a great job so far. Keep up the great work. Miss you all....Hugs & Kisses.

Yuli Conversations on May 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM said...

Aww happy Mothers day!!
I found you through blog hop, would you like to be blog friends? :)
http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

Tammy on May 13, 2012 at 12:34 AM said...

I love it!

Happy Mother's Day!

Tammy

MariaSelf on May 13, 2012 at 3:38 AM said...

Happy Mother's Day, Rhonda! I'm UNBELIEVABLY happy for you and your wonderful family! God bless you all!

Heather on May 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM said...

Ha- right now you are kicking the crap out of me :) Too funny.. she is a lucky girl to have such a thoughtful mommy :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jayme and Mendi on May 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM said...

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day! The letters are beautiful!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Cecilia on May 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM said...

So sweet! Happy first Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews