Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

If you follow me on Instagram you may say after seeing my closet which is a MESS, that I do not need anything! I am in the process of cleaning out my closet and giving stuff away, selling on Poshmark, and throwing things out! I am truly disgusted at the fact that I cannot fit any of my cute Summer gear. I have taken a break from P90x for a number of reasons but we will get back on it as soon as I am able! I am determined to do it. Anyhow, in the meantime, I can thirst for new stuff, that I can fit! LOL!
Bitch Fit by Ginger and Liz $12
Baja Rugged Denim Short by Free People $88

Jolie sandal from Coach  $68

Surplice Stone Blousson from Badgley Mischka $120

Eighty Sixty Maxi Dress from Nordstrom $88




Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran Hobo $448


Would you wear short denim shorts? I would with a classic blouse or v neck tee.







5 comments:

Paris on May 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM said...

Love the MJ bag!! I think I NEED this for summer!!

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog on May 17, 2012 at 8:55 AM said...

That nail polish color looks fab!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on May 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

The maxi and bathing suit is all that! I need to get back on my instagram. Can I be first in line for the donations?

Fashion Pad on May 20, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

Hunni, all I own are short denim shorts, LOL. I gotta keep the legs right so that I can rock them in the warmer months. Love that hobo!

Paris on May 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM said...

Okay looking through this again I really NEED the Badgley Mischka swimsuit! It is simply stunning and that color is to die for!!!
And I had no idea your hometown is Chicago! Other than the weather (from super cold to super hot with some perfect weather days), I was obsessed with Lake Michigan and of course the Magnificent Mile! It's such an amazing little city :)

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews