Thursday, May 31, 2012

downtime

I didn't have time to put together a post of fashion thirsts today. I am in Chicago visiting my family and few friends. I am enjoying our time letting Nadia visit and meet her peeps but time flies! I have yet to see a lot of people and to shop! What I am here for is for grannie and auntie to spend time with Nadia and babysit while we kick it!  So I am appreciative of that! She is enjoying her people and I really do think she will have a tooth by next week!

This is a thirst I had for Nadia and I picked it up yesterday at Janie and Jack!  She will probably wear for pictures or the 4th of July!! Don't you love it?!! We didn't get the shoes though!


Good Day people! Thanks for following!


6 comments:

A Haute Mommy on May 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM said...

That's so cute!

CurlyHead on May 31, 2012 at 10:03 AM said...

CUTE!

Mimi on May 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM said...

Love it!! Can't wait to see pics with her in it!

Fashion Pad on May 31, 2012 at 2:07 PM said...

Ooohhh that is so adorable. She's gonna be the flyest baby on the block!!!

Pickle on June 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Shopaholic on June 1, 2012 at 2:43 PM said...

Love this outfit! Cant wait to see her in it!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews