Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

Hey all! I wanted to share my fashion thirst for this week. I have been wanting add some more rompers and playsuits to my wardrobe since I have outgrown the ones from a few years ago! You see how I used outgrown as opposed to I am too fat for them! LOL! Check these out!


Marni Tiny Diamonds printed silk blend playsuit from Outnet


Motel Jacqueline Playsuit from ASOS

Frill Trim Playsuit from TopShop




ASOS Lace Bow playsuit

I may order this one! It goes well with these Burberry Wedges! I thirst for these as well!

Burberry Prorsum Woven Rafia and printed wedges  $1095
Which playsuit do you like the best?

Have a beautiful Thursday?



14 comments:

kita on April 12, 2012 at 7:06 AM said...

Love that yellow that's a color I don't have in my closet and the shoes are cute.

CurlyHead on April 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM said...

I like the first two and of course the yellow one. Just not sure about that big bow! I would like to add a few more to my wardrobe as well.

Andie Willows on April 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM said...

i really like the second one - i think it's motel jacqueline and the wedges! great pick!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

Invigorating Beauty on April 12, 2012 at 7:56 AM said...

Love the yellow and the wedges

Baby Shopaholic on April 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM said...

I like both the rompers from Asos. I am going to try and rock a few rompers this summer.

SweetIntent on April 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM said...

Ive got my eye out on nice one from asos too... just waiting for payday (TOMORROW)

Artney on April 12, 2012 at 4:49 PM said...

It's hard to decide! I like them all. The coral...love the color! I love prints so...of course the 2nd one. lol But there's is something too cute about the yellow one. It's the bow! And the first one you just can't go wrong!

Rhonda on April 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM said...

You are so right!!! I love the yellow and bow makes it even cuter!

Heather on April 13, 2012 at 6:24 AM said...

Obsessed with that ASOS playsuit - fabulous colors!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Mode Haven on April 13, 2012 at 8:36 AM said...

i love the Marni and the Asos...the wedges are really hott too!!

Stacy Vason on April 14, 2012 at 8:25 AM said...

LOVE the Burberry shoes!

Mrs. Pancakes on April 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM said...

The yellow romper is too cute!

Fashion Pad on April 16, 2012 at 8:19 AM said...

I think i LOVE the Motel playsuit the best....but the one from Topshop is a close 2nd.

TiaLou on April 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

These rompers are the business!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews