Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts -JCREW


Ok, somewhere along the way I have missed letting you guys know how much I LOVE JCREW!!! I am a super duper J CREW stalker. I have not been in since I was pregnant but I received the magazine the other day and I am itching to go in! The problem is that I never want anything that is on sale. Here are my thirsts and all from JCREW! 





Linen Dot  Popover $85.00


Zip Front T-Shirt Dress $88.00


Big Apple Tunic Dress $150.00


Chino Short $45.00

Jersey Maxi Skirt $89.50

Italian Leather Skinny Belt $39.50

Cactus Flower Necklace $150.00



What do you think?






9 comments:

Andie Willows on April 5, 2012 at 2:35 AM said...

these are really great picks! love everything!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

TiaLou on April 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM said...

You thirsts are my thirsts, LOL

Baby Shopaholic on April 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM said...

J Crew has some nice stuff! I love your picks! I need that maxy skirt!

Clara Turbay on April 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

Love your blog. you are doing great things.

Jayme and Mendi on April 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM said...

JCrew has the best accessories!! Love your picks!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Stacy Vason on April 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM said...

I am a J. Crew girl as well. Love their dresses.

Cecilia on April 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM said...

Oh Rhonda, how I love J Crew as well. I refuse to buy anything full price though. So ridiculously expensive! I am in love with those green shorts though ;)

Fashion Pad on April 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM said...

That polka dot top has been added to my wishlist!

winetastegirl.com on April 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM said...

Those kelly green chinos and that amazing maxi are to die for! I love J. Crew as well. OK, now I'm really jealous you scored a Marc Jacobs dress at a consignment store. Congrats! Hope you'll follow our Sips and Styles series starting next week and enter for a chance to win a pair of Tory Burch flip flops.
www.winetastegirl.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews