Wednesday, April 11, 2012

House Hunters

So we went to Houston this past weekend. Why not look at some new homes and model homes in a city that we are considering if we choose to move one day! I caught a few shots of some of the homes in Pearland, TX. Amazing prices right now! I wish we could move today! But we are just considering for now. There are 3 other spots on our list.  Some of Hubby's family lives there as well as one of my BFFs.

Hubby with Nadia and BFF Nikesha with her baby Reagan

Reagan

I loved the detail on this shower. Nikesha did too. 





This was my favorite view.. I love big windows and high ceilings!


Hubby thinking about it!

I like looking at homes for no reason at all but this made me so anxious! I  wish I had better shots so that you could ooh and ahh but this is all I got! LOL! 

Oh, I am not shown here because I did not like how I was looking on this day!! My face was kind of swollen and crooked looking! LOL!


11 comments:

CurlyHead on April 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM said...

Those houses look nice. BALLIN!! I can't believe you said your face was swollen and crooked looking!! LOL!!

winetastegirl.com on April 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM said...

Oh that house looks so beautiful! Isn't it so fun to house hunt? Yes, please stay tuned for the products next week. There are some really good ones.
www.winetastegirl.com

Bonnie on April 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM said...

Even though we aren't actively house hunting right now, we like attending open houses. It's fun to pretend! :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Fashion Pad on April 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM said...

Fab house. I LOVE looking at homes for inspiration for my house. It's fun to me!

Andie Willows on April 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

this really looks nice. love high ceiling and big windows too.

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

Baby Shopaholic on April 11, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

Beautiful house! I am sure you can find one better in Atlanta!

Mimi on April 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM said...

I agree with Baby Shopaholic...and that house would be super cheap here. Under $250K in this market

curviebirdie on April 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM said...

Love that house. But ima have to agree with babshopa and mimi on this one. We could use some Nadia in the ATL!!!!

www.curviebirdie.blogspot.com

MariaSelf on April 14, 2012 at 6:57 AM said...

OMG, this is like a dream house!! I think I'd get lost in such a huge one;-)))

Chiara on April 16, 2012 at 8:08 AM said...

hi dear!!igreat blog!!i follow u!i hope we can follow each other...kisses

Mrs. Williams on May 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM said...

If your considering Houston you should come on down to the Dallas area!! The prices of homes are great here and you get a lot for your money. Not to mention the housing and job market hasn't really been to effected by the economy.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews