Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blog Hop Therapy- What's in my Makeup Bag

I am particpating in a blog hop hosted by BLog Love Therapy. The entries into the hop end April 8 on Easter. The theme is "What's in my Makeup Bag?'. I have showcased the items that I keep in my bag via Polyvore! Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Blog Hop Therapy- What's in my Makeup Bag


Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
$42 - bloomingdales.com

Nars blush
$28 - sephora.com

Mac cosmetic
$17 - bloomingdales.com

L Oreal black eye makeup
$8.95 - drugstore.com

7 comments:

So Lonely in Gorgeous on April 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM said...

Hey Rhonda!! Seems we're both online at the moment :) Love your items!!! Now get those tweezers woman!!! :P

Andie Willows on April 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM said...

you have a nice makeup bag!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

Rianne on April 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM said...

Awesome products! Found you through the blog hop! New follower :)

Paris on April 8, 2012 at 2:57 AM said...

Love the make up bag! Nars blush is my favorite!! :)

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

Rachel Lidia Byrne on April 8, 2012 at 4:12 AM said...

what shade is the nars blush? :)
love your make up bag, wish I could afford it ;)

http://rachellidiabyrne.blogspot.co.uk/

Jayme and Mendi on April 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM said...

Thanks so much for your super sweet comment!! We LOVE what you are carrying around in your makeup bag. NARS and MAC...two of my faves!! :-)

Hope you had a great weekend!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Baby Shopaholic on April 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM said...

I still dont have that nars blush. need to get it

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews