Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beautymint Review




Ok so you may have seen the commercials and ads for BeautyMint, an affiliate of Beachmint- JewelMint, StyleMint, etc... Jessica Simpson endorses the company. Well I have broken down and purchased the system..... I LOVE IT!  It is personalized for your skin care concerns.  The serum and hydrating moisturizer is phenomenal.  There is a morning and an evening routine. I can defintely see a change and I have only been using for a month! My skin is smoother, and more toned. My makeup looks better when I use it.

Here is the video for my system that was picked for me after my free consultation.

















From the BeautyMint site:


BeautyMint merges leading-edge science with nature's most 
nourishing botanicals to bring you extraordinary skin care 
formulations that include:
  • Marine collagen
  • Elastin
  • Aloe Vera
  • Chamomile
  • Cucumber extract
  • Acai fruit
  • Mulberry extract
  • Green tea
  • Shea butter
  • Peptides










Have you heard of BeautyMint? Will you try it now?

If you want to now, there is a code for $15 off - FLAWLESS15





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews