Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts


Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Here are my much desired thirsts for the week. They are items I wish I had to rock this weekend. It is Memphis Fashion Weekend and I am attending one of the shows. I do not know if I want to be low key, simple chic,  or over the top. I really want to wear a peplum style. Oh well.....


Diane Von Furstenberg Laramie Maxi Dress $568




Raven Willow Skinny Jean with Suspenders $193


Mint Green Zoe Blazer from SSENSE $725






MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Ellsworth' Striped Peplum Dress $458



CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Pigalle 100 patent-leather pumps

$625




I just love these Tiffany blue pumps!!! Don't you?!


Word of the day:

  • adulation
  • audio pronunciation
  • \aj-uh-LAY-shun\
  • DEFINITION
noun
: excessive or slavish admiration or flattery



    6 comments:

    CurlyHead on March 29, 2012 at 6:58 AM said...

    Cute stuff. Love the color of those shoes but I don't care for that style of shoe (pointy). Have fun this wknd, I'm sure you'll be stylin & profilin either way!!!

    SweetIntent on March 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM said...

    I bet you could really rock the peplum trend right now... dont forget to take some pics

    Baby Shopaholic on March 29, 2012 at 11:40 AM said...

    Those shoes are bad! I love that DVF dress! You know I am simple chic! I know you will find something cute!

    Paris on March 29, 2012 at 11:39 PM said...

    Oh my god, lately I have been obsessed with Louboutin's and that shoe is a perfect example of why! It is stunning!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on Glitterati and Glamour, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you now through GFC and would love if you followed me as well :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    Fashion Pad on March 30, 2012 at 5:16 AM said...

    Love the blazer and pumps!

    TiaLou on March 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM said...

    The peplum dress <-----

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews