Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursdays Thirsts

Sorry for evening post! So much going on with work and catching up that I deleted my draft and started over. I attended a HIV conference today for work and it was good. Message was to concern yourself with things that you think are no concern to you because somehow and some way it can affect you. Get tested and also protect yourself! Know now live longer is the motto.


But here are my current thirsts: including
Rebecca Minkoff Nella Sandals $295
Fendi shift dress $1100
Free People Native Shift Dress $108
Rock and Republic for Kohls Platform Heels $51.99

6 comments:

CurlyHead on March 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM said...

I like the last dress shown. Would go great with the R&R heels!!

kita on March 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM said...

I cant do the heels but the shoes are super cute. Love the second one

Fashion Pad on March 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM said...

Love the Rebecca Minkoff heels and I would definitely want to add that dress by Free People to my wardrobe but that price is ridiculous!!!

Rhonda on March 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM said...

Ooh I had to edit! It's $108!

Baby Shopaholic on March 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM said...

OMG! I need those RR pumps! They are going to be gone before I can shop again! Ugg!

SweetIntent on March 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM said...

I saw those R&R pumps on my last visit to KOHL, yep they r as amazing in person... Only problem was they were a bit tooo high for ME

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews