Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rock the Red Pump ReCap

I held my first Rock the Red Pump event on Saturday! It was at this fabulous boutique Downtown Memphis called KPreSha. We had a mini fashion preview of pieces that are for sale currently. there were HIV experts from Friends for Life to pass out brochures and free condoms. Pharmacy students presented about HIV statistics in women and girls and what National Women and Girls HIV and AIDS Awareness Day is. I was lucky enough to have a few giveaways as well one being the MAC Viva Glam 5 products that support HIV research. I am already planning next year's event. Here are some pictures from the event!



Before the show began. Tiffany, one of the models













The cute models and I 








My girl Ora and I (she was the photographer that day!) 


Alftan and I  
(I am wearing an old blazer from The Limited, tee from Jason Wu for Target, capri jeans from J Crew, and Jeffrey Campbell red pumps) 

Red pump Rockers!

What do you think?

9 comments:

Michelle's Style File on March 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM said...

Sounds like a great event!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on March 6, 2012 at 5:31 AM said...

Whoop, whoop!!! You are so freakin fab!!! I love the idea of this event and please don't look at me side-eye if I get a chance to steal this concept and implement in my hometown. LOVE your outfit!

Jayme and Mendi on March 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM said...

Looks like it was a great event!!
Love your Jason Wu t-shirt with the blazer!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Baby Shopaholic on March 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM said...

You look so cute! Great job on the event! Wish I could have been there! Those JC are bagging! We need a close up!

SweetIntent on March 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM said...

u look fab with ur Jason WU Tee and such a motivational event, great job hosting

MariaSelf on March 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM said...

I HAVE to agree that the blazer and the tee look AMAZINGLY stylish! Great job with the event!!!

Mode Haven on March 6, 2012 at 6:16 PM said...

Sounds like it was a success ..... Love your look with the Wu tee, pumps and blazer!!!

Stacy Vason on March 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM said...

Great event idea! You guys look FAB!

Nellie on March 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM said...

Glad your event was a success! Everyone looks so beautiful in their red pumps!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews