Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivational Mondays

Hey! Happy Monday! I want to let you know I survived my first week back at work! I cried the first two days all the way to work but I'm cool now. I love the fact that I can come home on break and that when Hubby has her, we can do face time! Technology is cool!

The Rock the Red Pump event went well. I won't say fantastic because I expected a few more people to show especially ones who said they would but all in all it turned out nice! I will post pics tomorrow and I will be doing another one next year!!

Message today is to just hang in there! Things you're going through or dreading to go through... Just do it and hang tight. Everything will be alright! (That sounds like a sermon!)

4 comments:

TiaLou on March 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM said...

Glad you survived week one!

Heather on March 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM said...

Amen sista :) Crying is OK - you know you got this!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

trish on March 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM said...

have a great week!

patriciachang.net

Chanel Tonè on March 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM said...

I needed this post! You can beat yourself and put yourself through so much depression and torture until you finally realize that basically in reality all you actually can do is just "hang in there."

BTW . . . Love the new look of your website :D

http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews