Monday, March 26, 2012

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday people! I know I missed posting Thursday's Thirsts..... I apologize but this week's will be awesome! I am Soooooo over the "no shopping" thing. I went out with the Fam to the mall on Saturday and it took everything in me not to purchase for myself. I bought a few things for Nadia to fill the void.

I wanted her to take a picture with the Easter bunny but my sister n law felt that the one on site was scary looking instead of cute so we passed. We did not do much this weekend because I had to work. You know I really hate working on weekends even more now knowing I could be kicking it with the loves of my life.

Anyhow, I don't have a big speech on anything too thrilling this week. I just want to pass along the request to improve your vocabulary. I say this because I am finding that I am in using the basic words so much now, that I am forgetting what some of the more professional and enthralling words are far and in between. See how I threw enthralling in there!!! I hope I used it correctly! Lol!!!

Do you ever find yourself reaching for the right word?

Enjoy your week and my Word of the Days that I will be including at the end of each post this week!

4 comments:

Heather on March 26, 2012 at 6:24 AM said...

Ha love word of the day! I'm always using the online thesaurus, I get bored with my words too!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on March 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM said...

Girl I went shopping this weekend with my mom and totally blew my mini shopping hiatus. SMH. I need an intervention!

Baby Shopaholic on March 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM said...

My vocab is so basic! I really need to expand! You should tweet a word of the day or week!

Mimi on March 26, 2012 at 10:15 PM said...

I try to use big words every now and then. You should make this an official challenge. I haven't shopped either. It is such a hard thing to do. I plan to get out this weekend though!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews