Monday, March 12, 2012

Motivational Monday

Hey! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! If you didn't, I hope you had a blessed weekend. Look for the good in whatever it was, like resting the entire weekend... Going nowhere! Sometimes that's the best!

Anyhow, I just wanted to take a few minutes to update you on some of the things we have discussed in past Motivational Monday posts. Where am I in some of the things I wanted to improve or change? It's already mid March. Time is going by so quickly.

I did start Zumba and stopped because I felt so bad the next few days. I don't think I was ready. Hubby wants us to do P90X together! I heard its a beast. I may be ready now... I really need to just walk daily but I get lazy!

I have started doing laundry every Sunday! At first I was schedule-less and I have found that it works! Having a system works! Go figure!

I hosted my first event which was the Rock Red Pump Fashion Preview you saw last week! I plan to do another event in a couple of months.

I am almost ready to launch my online makeup boutique! Almost! It's takes so much but I'm practically days away!

My vision board is in plain sight and I am knocking things out left and right!

I am going to NY with by BFF The Baby Shopaholic for BlogHer 2012 in August and I can't wait!

How are you coming along with some of your visions, plans, to do list?!!

3 comments:

Jayme and Mendi on March 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

NY!! Yay!! I just love NYC! I started exercising again this weekend and I'm a little sore. :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Baby Shopaholic on March 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

You motivate me with these motivational mondays! Can wait for NYC! We are going to tear it up!

Nellie on March 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM said...

Yay! So excited you guys are coming to NY, I will see you @ Blogher!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews