Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mix it Up

Mixing patterns will still be around for spring. You don't have to mix it up with your apparel, you can use bangles to slowly work your way up to the bold move! I say that because my younger sister n law is super stylish but she told me she was not ready to color block or mix patterns. This post is dedicated to her! Use printed bangles to add some sass or jazz to your print or color blocked dress. I am in love with the dress Michelle Obama wore to David Letterman. I got these photos of Michelle, Rihanna, and Tracee Ellis Ross from other blogs via Google images.











Word of the day:
unencumbered [ˌʌnɪnˈkʌmbəd]
adj
not burdened, impeded, or hampered

7 comments:

BeautifulByNature on March 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM said...

I LUV bangles....and I especially love that blue leopard pattern...just gorgeous!!!

elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

J n Nty on March 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM said...

Love the dresses
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Heather on March 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM said...

Love mixing - polka dots and stripes are my fave... and those bracelets are gorgeous!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

CurlyHead on March 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM said...

I like the First Lady and Tracy's looks but that whole look Rihanna got going is whack from head to toe!! LOL!

Fashion Pad on March 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM said...

One thing I love about blogging is that it has led me to be more adventurous with my outfit choices. I would have never mixed prints before. I just didn't think it was for me. Now, I'm on my way to becoming a pro, LOL! LOVE Michelle and Tracee's dresses. Too fab!

Rachel Boutte on March 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM said...

Awesome! I'm so honored a post dedicated to my fear of color mixing! These are some great inspirations...I'm motivated to step outside the box!

TiaLou on March 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

Tracee is always gorge!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews