Friday, March 9, 2012

Nadia's Week in Review


Nadia had a full week! She made 4 months last week. Last Saturday we attended my friend's Sip n See early in the morn. I have a few pictures from that. She stayed up for girls night with my BFF CoCo and my sister n law. Since it was good weather here this week she, got to go to Target and Outback Steakhouse with us! LOL! Anyhow we took pictures and she knows when the camera is there now so she gets excited! Here are a few pictures from this week including the Sip N See.


She turned 4 months!



Trying to feel the Hello Kitty print on her top

Acting spoiled with CoCo

Rocking her Jordan for babies outfit from BFF Raquel. I loved this!
She hates headbands so I got a shot while it was still on!!

Ready for the Sip N See






Awesome cupcakes for the baby of honor!

Fabulous mom in green. She is so happy!!

Me and my second mom and Nadia. I was kind of tired.. It was at 10 am!


Addie held Nadia hostage as soon as we arrived! Sorry her dress is pulled up!
I thought it was a cute shot! 


Mom and Addie opening Lilly's gifts


Have a great weekend!! Rock some Red pumps if you go out today! It is March 10- National Women and Girls HIV and AIDS Awareness Day!




13 comments:

Heather on March 9, 2012 at 7:57 AM said...

She is just the cutest little muffin ever :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

CurlyHead on March 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM said...

Awww!! My lil chunkee mama is too adorbs! Good to know Natalie is doing great!!

Baby Shopaholic on March 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM said...

Nadia is so adorbe! I want to eat those thighs! Glad to see mom is doing well!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious on March 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM said...

Oh man... she is one ADORABLE little girl! I'm loving these pictures. It's good to see that both of you are doing well.

Amy on March 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM said...

Aw, sweet baby! My little man turns 5 months tomorrow. :)

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Mode Haven on March 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM said...

She is so adorable, love her outfits!!!!

Stacy Vason on March 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM said...

Rhonda you should have a BABY N STYLE TV show. Nadia is definitely a Fashion Diva:-)...,

Chanel on March 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM said...

Omg your daughter is so adorable!!! Cute blog and pics! Xx

Chanel on March 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM said...

Omg your daughter is so adorable!!! Cute blog and pics! Xx

Fashion Pad on March 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM said...

Girl she is so freakin cute!!! LOVE these pics :-)

Fash Boulevard on March 12, 2012 at 3:12 AM said...

so darn cute. fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Mimi on March 19, 2012 at 11:09 PM said...

OMG...Nadia's chunky legs. Oh how I love chunky babies. I can't believe she is 4 months already. Geesh, time is flying.

Anonymous said...

omggg can i have her to cute

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews