Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursdays Thirsts- Skirts Galore

Thursdays Thirts- Skirts Galore





I want all of these skirts. Seriously, I am going to add them for the spring and summer wardrobe. I have a pleated one and a maxi.
Ankle length skirt
$1,250 - nordstrom.com

Brunello Cucinelli cotton skirt
€419 - veryeickhoff.com

Pleated skirt
£85 - johnlewis.com

Rare belted skirt
$50 - asos.com

Chiffon skirt
$48 - nastygal.com

Yellow pleated skirt
$45 - romwe.com

St Martins knee length black skirt
£40 - box-clothing.co.uk

H M short mini skirt
£6.49 - hm.com




Skirts are seriously on  my mind right now!

9 comments:

Jayme and Mendi on February 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM said...

Loving the mustard yellow skirt!! Hope you get your Birchbox soon!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Baby Shopaholic on February 16, 2012 at 3:27 PM said...

I need to get a pleated skirt. I am so into skirts right now!

Chanel Tonè on February 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM said...

Yes, yes and more yes!!! I am going to be all about skirts this spring ;)

Stay FABulous,
http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on February 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM said...

Omg...me too!!! I LOVE that peach skirt by Rare, the pleated polka dot, and the black tulle. Lovely!

JustPatience on February 16, 2012 at 11:55 PM said...

Gorgeous skirts. I like the green one.

Patience
Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

Taliah on February 17, 2012 at 12:05 AM said...

Love the green and yellow skirt!

Heather on February 17, 2012 at 6:27 AM said...

I totally agree with you! You picked such gorgeous skirts.. I want them all too :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Life's a shoe on February 18, 2012 at 7:05 AM said...

such pretty skirts, love them all!!!

Lorena on February 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM said...

These are all such pretty skirts! My favorite is that flowy long green one :-) Took a minute to look around and u have a cool stuff on here so adding you to my google connect.. maybe follow each other?..let's talk soon!

Hugs from NYC!
TravelDesignery.com

.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews