Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts- Random Wants

Hey! I saw these items that caught my eye this week while browsing online so I decided to share for my Thursday's Thirsts.



Marc Jacobs Pleated Daisy Skirt
Great for a spring date night!





L.A.M.B Ariel Slingback Pumps


Perfect for a Rock the Red Pump Event




Proenza Schouler Purple Zip Wallet
Bright bags and clutches are the business!! 


Wish I could wear this tomorrow!! I Love this look!

J Crew high waisted denim pencil skirt





Which item do you like the best?

10 comments:

Dale Janeé on February 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM said...

I think I really like the pleated skirt. It's so pretty and girly. Thanks for sharing!

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.net/

Fashion Pad on February 9, 2012 at 5:36 AM said...

I am loving that jumpsuit the best. It's so fab!

Heather on February 9, 2012 at 5:43 AM said...

I'm obsessed with pretty skirts - they look great on everyone!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

CurlyHead on February 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

I remember seeing that BCBG jumpsuit in an email they sent me last year. Off the chain!! But I just feel like you gotta be super tall to rock that!!

Meekay on February 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM said...

Love the bag!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Sugar Mama Bakeshop on February 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM said...

I love the daisy skirt!!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my cake truffle post! Hope you get a chance to try them. I would love to know what you think :)

Your blog is wonderful & I'm following!

<3 Ashley

Nellie on February 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM said...

I heart the skirt! its so me!

thank you for linking up the button!

Mode Haven on February 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM said...

I love the Proenza Schouler wallet and the denim skirt... Great picks!!

Chanel Tonè on February 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

I love that jumpsuit! I would love to wear that tomorrow too ;)

I'm Pinning Away on Pinterest. Lets follow eachother! http://pinterest.com/nycapitalx4/

Stacy Vason HairCare on February 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM said...

Absolutely LOVE the red jumpsuit. Definitely s must have.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews